Saturday, August 6, 2011

Wedding at the Marshdale

So, this was the first wedding of my new freelance endeavor. Not my first wedding, but the first of my Goddess to go career. Very exciting stuff, actually. After the traffic troubles on I-70 coming into Evergreen, I was really worried about getting there on time, so I made sure to leave very early. As it was, I was about an hour early, even after running a couple of errands. But its always good to be prepared, right? Right!

The Meadows at Marshdale is a beautiful wedding venue in Evergreen. www.meadowsatmarshdale.com/

I had a wonderful time with the bride, Katie, her bridal party and her lovely family. Congratulations, you two!!

I'll post more pictures when I get them from the photographer, but in the meantime, here are a few pictures that I took.



No comments:

Post a Comment